It's an interview with Yan Palmer. YAY!
We talk about:
- A photo of a student's mother that made her think of her mother raising ten children
- The photos she wished she had with her mom
- Why she is not taking new family sessions or teaching her workshops these days
- Her podcast: The Love Love Love
- What she was asked at workshops every time (posing, gear, pricing) and the other questions she really wanted to answer
- What I could learn from my son's yard sale success
- Desiring suffering and giving birth as a powerful metaphor
This conversation had me thinking for days. I hope you enjoy it.
I talked to Yan before - you can hear that right here.
Listen to Yan's podcast: The Love Love Love.
Thanks as always to my sound editor, Suzanne Llewellyn, for putting it all together and making it sound great.